Registration and payment
How to book your course:
- Complete all sections of the registration form.
- Send it and the non-refundable booking deposit of €150 payable by bank transfer or credit card, to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once we receive both the registration form and the booking deposit, you will receive confirmation of the booking and an invoice for the total amount payable.
- The balance must be paid in full, (course and accommodation fees) 21 days in advance of course commencement.
- Registrations received within 21 days of course commencement must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- Please do the online level test as soon as possible.
- Students are liable for any bank charges incurred when paying with credit card.
Bank Name: Banco Sabadell
Account Holder: Ingrid Clancy
IBAN: ES71 0081 2195 0400 0112 0816
Branch Address: Banco Sabadell
Rua Argentina 1,
15011 A Coruna,
Students who require a visa must send payment in full for both their language course and accommodation when booking . We will confirm your booking and then send you all the documentation required for the visa application.
Cancellations, changes and refunds
- Cancellations made up to 14 days before the course commencement date will be refunded in full, except for the non-refundable deposit of €150.
- When cancellations are made 7 -14 days before course commencement: we will deduct the non-refundable deposit, then refund 50% of the remaining fees paid.
- When cancellations are made less than 7 days before course commencement: we will deduct the non-refundable deposit, then refund of 30% of the remaining fees paid.
- All cancellations must be notified to us in writing and sent by email. Any bank charges incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- After the course has commenced, the fees will not be refunded regardless of circumstances. For this reason we advise you to organise your own travel/health insurance.
Additional Administration Fee
- If you would like to make any changes to your booking after your initial booking has been confirmed, you will be charged an administration fee of €30.00 for each change. This includes changes to: dates, type of course, accommodation, duration of accommodation (i.e. less nights/extra nights), the type of bedroom, or special diet.
- However it will not apply to any upgrades to your booking – (i.e. if you would like to book a longer course, or change from the GS20 to one of our Combi courses).
Changes & Refunds
- Any changes to bookings are strictly subject to availability.
- Students are not allowed to reduce the duration, or reduce their course type/hours (i.e. it will not be possible to change from a more expensive course to a cheaper one.)
- Fees/tuition weeks are non-transferrable. Refunds and credit notes are only given in extenuating and exceptional circumstances.